The Quealth app (App) is provided to you by roadtohealth Group Limited (roadtohealth, Us, We).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how it will be treated.
By downloading and installing the App onto your device or clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Social Login’ buttons you are consenting to the processing of your personal information as explained in this policy.
1. Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or any other similar activities and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, health information and other information personal to you (Personal Information). Personal Information includes, without limitation: Contact Data (personally identifiable information about you, such as your name and email address, as well as your friends and contacts, if you enable access to your contacts and address book information); and Demographic Data (personal information about you (but doesn’t specifically identify you), such as your gender, birthday, address, country, height, weight, lifestyle and exercise frequency); and Health and Wellbeing Data (information about your use of the Services (but doesn’t specifically identify you), such as your caloric intake, nutritional statistics, health information, fitness activity, and weight loss/gain).
2. Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use the App we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, IP address, domain services, time zone setting (Device Information);
• information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins, etc (Content Information);
• details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
3. Location information. We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by charging the relevant settings on the App or on your Device.
4. Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) wearable device manufacturers and medical device manufacturers and may receive information about you from them and from their services, products and devices.
5. The App also provides you with features which utilises your device’s accelerometer, gyroscope, camera, fingerprint recognition, iBeacon. These elements will provide data elements used to enhance your experience and benefit of the App.
6. When you use the App, we may also automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs to gain a better understanding of how people use the App, for system administration purposes, and to ensure we provide a good user experience and customer service. This type of information includes 3 “clickstream” data (i.e. information about when, how, and what parts of the App you use), viewed and exit pages on the App, as well as date or time stamps.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information. However, not providing
In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If roadtohealth Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
protect the rights, property or safety of roadtohealth Group Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where those third parties assist us in providing services in relation to the App and Website and/or where the third parties provide associated services to those provided through the App. This may include (but is not limited to) those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfilment and data storage and security
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
Quealth mobile application software (App) and any associated websites on which the App is available or hosted (App Site or Website), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
roadtohealth Group Limited of Park House, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG2 6DN.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
If you create an account using your log in or ID from a service or website used by a third party (such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc) (Third Party Service), we will use your log in/ID to access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that Third Party Service permits us to access so that we can create your account and connect you with your friends and provide Services to you.
INFORMATION YOU MAKE PUBLIC
Certain sections of the Website and App are open to any viewer or user. These would include our community forums and your personal profile. Any information that you post in these locations may be available and accessible to other members and users of the Website and App. The App contains features that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute contents of information or other data. This would include your Personal Information. Any information that you disclose my means of any such features becomes public information. You must exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of any such feature. You assume all responsibility in any such disclosure.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Submitted Information: The Submitted Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile, providing the App Site and/or App and related services, monitoring and improving the content and usage of the App Site and/or App, interacting with the App Site and/or App and with your friends and other members, to find and connect with your friends and other members (when instructed by you), customising the advertising and content you see, communicating with you about new features and other news, providing the Services (and improving them) and any other purpose for which the information was collected. We may also draw upon this Submitted Information in order to adapt the App Site and/or App to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our App Site and/or App, and to develop new tools for our members.
Device Information, Third Party Information, Content Information, Log Information, Location Information and Unique Application Numbers: We analyse this information to help us better understand who is using the Services and App and how they are using the Services and App. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Services and App to improve your experience and to serve you more relevant and interesting content and advertisements and to generally improve our Services and the App. We may release aggregated data of this type such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the App and/or Services. We may also share such information with third party analytics companies so that they may help us better understand who is using this Service and/or the App and how they are using this Service and/or the App; advertising and marketing partners so that such third parties may provide you with advertisements tailored to your interests; and service providers so that we can personalise and improve our Services to your use and interest.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology or alternative technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at .
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can cancel your user account at anytime by emailing us at . When you cancel your account, we will delete any personal information we hold about you apart from any information which is held in our back-up systems. Back-up data is deleted periodically.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.